- Turn on APPLE iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018 and go to Settings.
- Next go to General.
- In the next step scroll down and select Reset.
- Next, go to the option “Erase all content and settings"And select it.
- If necessary, enter your security password.
- Confirm the hard reset by tapping on Clear.
- After that, the device will be reset.
- Are you done! You just ran Hard Reset Apple iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018 via settings.
Plug in the USB cable while pressing the Power Button and Home Button together.
When the screen turns off, release the power button only.
Keep holding the Home button until you see Reset Logo on the screen.
Now you can run Hard Reset Apple iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018 via buttons.
Tap on 'Restore button' on iTunes to automatically download and load the latest IOS version.
You have completed the process.
The process will take 5-10 minutes and yours APPLE iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018 will be reset to factory settings.
Soft Reset APPLE iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018
Turn off the APPLE iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018 by pressing the Power button briefly, then press the scroll button on the display to confirm.
Now turn it back on with the power button.Secret codes for APPLE iPad 9.7 4G LTE 2018
You can use any of the following hidden features and tests by simply typing the following codes without spaces.
* 3001 # 12345 # * press the green phone icon, it will enter the field mode. If you open the application in this way, it will show you information about the current parameters of the mobile network, usually not available for normal users.
* # 06 # - will show you the IMEI number (a unique number for each mobile device) This number (along with the SIM card details) identifies a user of a particular mobile network. If you know your IMEI number, you can remove the SIM lock or make the stolen device almost impossible to sell by reporting the stolen IMEI number.
* # 21 # and press the green telephone icon: the settings for forwarding telephone calls, faxes, etc. will be displayed.
* # 30 # and press the green phone icon: you will see information about the current status of the presentation of your number while making calls.
* # 33 # and press the green phone icon: information about blocked phone calls will be displayed.
* # 43 # and press the green phone icon: the settings for waiting for calls will be displayed.
* # 61 # and press the green phone icon: it will show the number to which the calls are forwarded.
* # 62 # and press on the green phone icon: it will show you the number to which your calls are forwarded when you are not reachable or when the phone is turned off.
* # 67 # and press the green phone icon: it will show the number to which calls are forwarded when the number is busy.
5005 # and press the green phone icon: it will show the IMSI number.
- What to do when iTunes doesn't recognize my iPhone
- Apple introduces the iPad Air 10,5 (2019), the affordable alternative to the iPad Pro
- Hard reset Huawei Nova 4
- Hard reset Huawei Y7 Pro 2019
- Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Hard reset Nokia 8.1