Just Cause 3: Guide to Unlocking Unique Weapons [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
Here are the best weapons in the game.
Guide to finding the unique weapons of Just Cause 3
In Just Cause 3 le unique weapons they are very special and powerful weapons that are unlocked by completing certain tasks in the game.
In the list below you can see which are and how to get all the special (unique) weapons of Just Cause 3:
- Capstone Hydra: captured Cava Grenade in Prsopere at coordinates N40 45.651, E5 40.622.
- CS Negotiator: captured Le Gelera in South Sirocco at coordinates N40 36.937, E5 44.278.
- CS-110 Archangel: captured Espia Alta in Capite Est. at coordinates N40 46.800, E5 33.312.
- CS-44 Peacebringer: find 14 vintage pieces in Insula Dracon (follow the Just Cause 3 guide to vintage pieces)
- Dionysus PLDS-H: progress through the story mode.
- Fire Leech: captured Cava Geminos Nord in Rocca Blauda at coordinates N40 48.026, E5 33.954.
- M-488: progress through the story mode.
- The Thunderbird: progress through the story mode.
- U-24 Shotgun Bully: you can find 18 vintage pieces in Insula Fonte (follow the guide to the vintage pieces of Just Cause 3)
- UPU-210: captured Espia Bassa in Petra at coordinates N40 42.031, E5 36.760.
- Urga STUPKA-210 (mortar): find all 23 ancient tombs in Insula Striate (follow the Just Cause 3 ancient tombs guide)
- USV-45 Sokol: captured Vigilator Nord in Plague at coordinates N40 42.477, E5 45.037.
- UVK-13: captured Vigilator in South Sirocco at coordinates N40 38.428, E5 41.598.