Guide to ALL unlockable South Park COSTUMES the Stick of Truth
Resources4gaming's ultimate guide to unlocking all weapons, accessories and costumes for South Park the Stick of Truth.
"Complete Arsenal": all costumes
To unlock this achievement, but also to enjoy the huge amount of equipment available in South Park the Stick of Truth, we will have to find or buy a total of 153 items of which 87 are costumes and accessories (for weapons instead follow the guide to all unlockable WEAPONS).
Remember that at any time it is possible to go to the game menu and check under the heading "collectibles" which equipment we have already collected and which ones are missing.
While a good part of these objects we will find them by presenguendo in the game and carrying out particular tasks, others can only be purchased from the shops of the city. If you have difficulty finding the necessary funds for your expenses, consult the article with the tricks to earn money.
A follow list with all the costumes present in the game, with directions and advice on how and where to find everything. At the end of the list you will also find a video that always shows the location of all weapons and costumes. Good luck...
IMPORTANT: don't forget to consult the South Park the Stick of Truth cheats and guides tab for other useful guides on this game, such as the guide to all friends, the guide to unlock all the Trophies and many more.
- Crown of Anal Pleasure - History
- Barbarian (helmet) - Vancouver
- Barbaro (armatura) - Canada Cave
- Barbaro (guanti) - Big Game Huntin' Spider in Canada
- Minstrel (hat) - Kyle's shop
- Minstrel (costume) - Kyle's shop
- Minstrel (gloves) - Kyle's shop
- Wife Beater - Garage di Kenny
- Leather Hat - Girls' Hideout Shop
- Leather Armor - Girls' hideout shop
- Leather Gloves - Girls' hideout shop
- Bling - Police Station
- Training Gloves - Negozio U-Stor-It Bum
- Cheese (hat) - Mackey's shop
- Cheese (costume) - Mackey's shop
- Cheese (gloves) - Mackey's shop
- Condom (hat) - Mr. Maso
- Crab (helmet) - Sewers
- Crab (carapace) - Sewers
- Crab (pliers) - Sewers
- Surgeon (hat) - Unplanned Parenthood
- Surgeon (disguise) - Unplanned Parenthood
- Surgeon (gloves) - Unplanned Parenthood
- Druid (crown) - Garage Pete Melman
- Druid (costume) - Garage Stan
- Druid (gloves) - Garage Butters
- Du Rag - Negozio U-Stor-It Bum
- Wood Elf (hat) - Giggly Donkey
- Elfo del bosco (armatura) - Giggly Donkey
- Wood Elf (Gloves) - Giggly Donkey
- Friar (hat) - Token's
- Frate (costume) - Tweek's coffee
- Friar (gloves) - Tweek's coffee
- Gnome (hat) - Underpants level
- Gnome (costume) - Underpants level
- Gnome (gloves) - Underpants level
- Dark (hat) - History
- Dark (costume) - Story
- Dark (gloves) - History
- Sweaty (fascia) - U-Store-It bum
- Clyde (helmet) - Cartman's shop
- Gas Mask - History
- Jester (hat) - Jimmy Garage
- Khan (helmet) - Cartman's shop
- Khan (armatura) - Negozio di Cartman
- Khan (gloves) - Cartman's shop
- Knight (helmet) - Fortress of Clyde
- Knight (armor) - Fortress of Clyde
- Knight (gauntlets) - Fortress of Clyde
- KKK (helmet) - - Cartman's shop
- KKK (armatura) - Negozio di Cartman
- KKK (gloves) - Cartman's shop
- Monk (hat) - Kyle's shop
- Monk (costume) - Kyle's shop
- Monk (gloves) - Kyle's shop
- Necromancer (hood) - School (second visit)
- Necromancer (costume) - School (second visit)
- Necromancer (gloves) - School (second visit)
- Bishop (hat) - Banff shop
- Bishop (costume) - Banff shop
- Bishop (gloves) - Banff shop
- Lumberjack (hat) - Kyle's shop
- Lumberjack (armor) - Kyle's shop
- Lumberjack (gloves) - Kyle's shop
- Alien (helmet) - Spaceship
- Alien (costume) - Spaceship
- Alien (gloves) - Spaceship
- Princess (tiara) - Girls' hideout shop
- Princess (costume) - Girls' hideout shop
- Princess (mittens) - Girls' hideout shop
- Squire (helmet) - U-Store-It roof
- Squire (armor) - Token's roof
- Squire (gloves) - Tom's Rhinoplasty roof
- Prostitute (hat) - Girls' hideout shop
- Prostitute (costume) - Girls' hideout shop
- Prostitute (gloves) - Girls' hideout shop
- SWAT (headgear) - Taco Bell
- SWAT (costume) - Taco Bell
- SWAT (gloves) - Taco Bell
- Tinfoil (hat) - Hobo spaceship
- Underpants "Helmet" - Underpants level Gnomes
- Valkyrie (headband) - Girls' hideout
- Valkyrie (armor) - Girls' hideout
- Valkyrie (gloves) - Girls' hideout
- Wizard Wizard (hat) - outside Tweak's Coffee
- Sorcerer wizard (costume) - in the school log
- Sorcerer wizard (gloves) - Jimmy's enclosure
Here is the video showing where exactly all the objects are.
If you are having trouble finding something in particular, feel free to ask in the comments or in our forum. We are here to help. I remind you that the guide to all unlockable WEAPONS is also available.
Frequently asked questions and answers
What is the best weapon in Stick of Truth? The best melee weapon is Jimbo's katana.
The best ranged weapon is the chakram from the store at the end of the game.
one hundred and twenty friends/amigos :: South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ General Discussions.
31 oct two thousand and fifteen
When you have each and every one of your colleagues (combat buddies) free, you move each one of them by entering their main menu with the bottom button of the crosshead and calling them while you are anywhere in South Park.
7 mar dos mil veinte
When we win a fight we get a heart at the end of the battle but when we perform a Mercy or a Brutality we get 2.
The hearts are used to unlock chests in the Kripta but in addition to this, if we perform ten Mercys we will be able to unlock 'The heart of the unique being'.
3 may two thousand nineteen
Compilation of frequently asked questions that our users have sent us and that our experts have answered.