Guide to 100% Complete GTA 5 [360 - PS3]
Oh, fearless warriors, you are truly trying to to complete GTA 5 at 100%? So get ready, this is a unique challenge, and above all a long, very long one!
GTA 5: how to get to 100%
Grand Theft Auto V is a truly immense game, and this guide to completing the game 100% is a good way to realize "how immense" it is.
Below you will find the complete list of all the activities and missions that must be carried out / completed to completely finish the game. By doing everything, you will also unlock the achievement / Trophy "Criminal career: Complete the game 100 ". For different items on the list our guides are linked to help you complete the missions. Good luck !!!
Check out the GTA 5 cheats and guides tab for the complete guide to Trophies and Achievements, the updated cheats list and much more.
Main Story Missions (50% of total)
Completed all the Missions of the Main Story, there are 69 in total. (Complete solution video)
Strangers and Fools (10% of the total)
There are 58 total strangers and fools in the game, but only 20 of their missions are required to get to 100%. But be careful !!! You will not be able to complete 20 missions any of the unknowns, but precisely the following missions:
- Tonya (5 tow truck missions).
- Beverley (5 Paparazzo missions).
- Hao (missione Shift Work).
- Barry (Franklin's 2 missions only).
- Fanatic (Franklin's mission only).
- Dom (4 extreme missions).
- Omega (return the 50 parts of the ship to Omega) (guide spaceship parts)
- Dreyfuss (collect the 50 letters) (mystery guide Leonora Johnson)
Hobbies and Pastimes (10% of the total)
- Lap dance in private at the Strip Club.
- Shooting range: at least one bronze medal for each of the 3 challenges of all weapon categories (18 medals in total).
- 5 road races (you must get at least the Bronze medal in each).
- 6 Off-Road races (you must get at least the Bronze medal in each).
- 4 sea races (you must get at least the Bronze medal in each).
- Win a game of Tennis.
- Play 9 holes of Golf and finish at or below Par.
- Win at darts.
- 3 Triathlon races (you must get at least the Bronze medal in each).
- Flight school (earn at least Bronze medals in all 12 lessons).
- Skydiving (all Base Jumps and Heli Jumps).
- Do Yoga
Random events (15% of total)
- Complete any 14 random events while touring San Andreas.
Miscellaneous Missions (15% of the total)
- Collect all parts of the spaceship (guide spaceship parts).
- Collect the 50 letter fragments (mystery guide Leonora Johnson).
- Complete 25 of the 50 Under the Bridge Challenges (drive challenges under the bridge).
- Complete 25 of the 50 Insane Stunts (drive crazy stunts).
- Complete 8 of 15 Knife Flight Challenges (guide knife flight challenges).
- Buy any 5 properties.
- Buy any vehicle from a site.
- Take a walk with Chop and throw the ball to get it back.
- Complete a Booty Call. (follow the guide)
- Go with a prostitute. (follow the guide)
- You own a shop.
- Visit the cinema.
- Do 4 activities with friends (go to the cinema, play darts, go to the Strip Club and go to a bar).
And with that it's all folks !!! Have fun on your way to 100% GTA 5.