FIFA 16: guide / tutorial 70 feints, dribbles and other tricks [PS4-Xbox One-360-PS3-PC]
Let's continue with the series of guides dedicated to the new chapter of EA's football simulation.
We've already seen the FIFA 104 16 Celebration guide with command list, tutorials and videos, now it's time to learn to perform all the skill moves, feints, dribbles and various tricks.
Below you will find a video showing ALL the feints and tricks present in FIFA 16, both completely new and those already existing in previous FIFA. For each feint the key combination to press to execute it, on both Xbox One / 360 and PS4 / PS3.
There are really all of them: from the simplest one-star to the most complex 5-star, you will find the rainbow, the rabona, the elastic, the triple elastic, Ronaldo phenomenon, the sombrero, the spin mcgeady, the elastic chop, the waka waka, around the world, and many others. Follow the video:
As you can see in the video all the tricks are shown, including fake steps and the like. Below I indicate only the new fake additions in FIFA 16 that were not present in previous FIFA:
- Fake pass from standstill (minute 3:48 of the video)
- Very flick turn (minuto 3:52 del video)
- Bolasie flick (5:04 min del video)
- Passage Hocus Pocus (8:12 minutes of the video)
- Thierry Henry passage (8:16 minutes of the video)
- Spin pass (8:27 minutes of the video)
- Scoop pass (8:30 minutes of the video)
- Rabona (minute 8:52 of the video)
Now don't forget to check out the FIFA 16 Guides Card for other useful guides on this game.