Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: guide to unlock all characters [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
In this guide we see what needs to be done for unlock all Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 characters.
Don't forget to also consult the complete guide and tricks card of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for other useful guides on this game.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the new chapter of the videogame series dedicated to one of the most loved manga ever, contains well 75 playable characters.
The characters, of course, aren't all available right away, but they unlock as you progress through the game, in particular you need to:
- complete story mode missions
- as you progress through the story you will face different characters, by winning the battles against them you will unlock them as playable characters. So to have all the characters, the first step is to complete the story. In this regard, we recommend following the solution of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. At the bottom of the guide you will find the complete list of characters that are unlocked with the missions of the Story mode.
- complete the 100 parallel missons
- Even with the completion of parallel missions, new characters are unlocked. Almost always, to unlock the character, it is necessary to complete the parallel mission perfectly, that is, you have to get the supreme conclusion, and almost always you unlock the character against which you fight in the mission. To get the ultimate conclusion you must complete the mission by fulfilling hidden requirements, which are not indicated anywhere in the game (are they marked with question marks ???). It goes without saying that we already have a guide ready that indicates what the hidden conditions of ALL parallel missions are so that you can perfectly complete all missions: guide / solution 100% parallel missions with supreme conclusion. In the same guide we also indicate which are the missions that unlock new characters.
- use Shenron's wishes
- among the desires that can be expressed by Shenron there is also the one to ask for new characters. Using them you will sequentially unlock Hit, Ice, Nova and Omega Shenron. For more details follow:
- guide to quickly find the Dragon Balls in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Shenron wishes guide
Keep in mind that you will need the Seven Dragon Balls whenever you want to make a new wish from Shenron. So, to unlock Hit, Ice, Nova, and Omega Shenron, you'll need to wish for new characters four times. Take advantage of the two guides linked above.
- complete the secret mission of the game
- by completing this particular mission you will unlock Baddack and the Super Saiyan transformation of the Future. Obviously we have a guide for this too: guide / solution secret mission Unknown Story of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I anticipate that it is a rather long process, but I can say that it is worth it. In addition to unlocking this important character, completing the secret mission is the only way to see the true ending of the game!
- unlock transformations
- of course there is no lack of transformations, or variations of the various characters. If you don't want to miss out on these devastating forms of our favorite heroes then follow the guide to unlock all the transformations of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
In addition to the characters that unlock as indicated in the first part of the guide, in Dragon Ball Xenoverse there are some characters that unlock differently, here are what they are:
Play like Goku black
Put your soul in peace, the only way to unlock Goku Black (at the moment) is to have pre-ordered the game. This powerful character only comes as a preorder bonus. It may be released as a separate download DLC in the future.
Play like DB Super Future Trunks
Complete story mode to play as DB Super Future Trunks.
Play like Great Saiyaman 1 e 2
Two-person cutlery near Orange High School to unlock Great Saiyaman 1 and 2.
Play like Hercules
Towards the end of the story Hercule will appear in the town near the clothing store. Use the emotes to give him a clap to unlock him.
Characters that unlock in story mode
As already explained above, many characters are unlocked by completing missions in the story mode. Below is the list of these characters. All the others NOT included in this list are unlocked as explained in the first paragraph of this guide.
NOTE: Accessories unlocked for these characters are also listed in the list
- Super saiyan goku
- Super Saiyan 2 Goku
- Super Saiyan 3 Goku
- Super Saiyan 4 Goku
- Super Saiyan God Goku
- Super Saiyan Blue Goku
- Goku GT
- Goku GT SS
- Goku GT SS2
- Goku GT SS3
- Kid Gohan
- Teen Gohan
- Teen Gohan SS
- Future Gohan
- Future Gohan SS
- Dark Magic Yamcha
- Majin Vegeta
- SS Vegeta
- SS4 Vegeta
- Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
- SS Gogeta
- Future trunks
- Future Trunks SS
- Teen Future Trunks
- Kid Trunks
- Masked Saiyan
- Captain Ginyu
- Final Cold Form
- Golden frieza
- Lord Slug
- Cooler Fourth Form
- Cooler Final Form
- Android 16
- Android 17
- Android 18
- Cell Imperfect Form
- Cell Perfect Form
- Cell Super Perfect Form
- Cell Jr.
- Dark Magic Broly
- Majin buu
- Super Buu
- Kid Buu
- Dark Magic Kid Buu
- Dark Magic Janemba
- Super 17
- Dark Magic Shenron
Frequently asked questions and answers
Gohan and Videl Unlocked after finishing the Buu saga and if you have completed the side mission in Conton City.
20 Aug two thousand and nineteen
Broly is one of the best characters in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for his strength and definition.
Of each and every one of the fighters in Dragon Ball Xenoverse two this is one of the most improved in his supervillain form.
10 Apr two thousand and seventeen
Up to sixty-eight playable characters in Dragon Ball Xenoverse two.
Compilation of frequently asked questions that our users have sent us and that our experts have answered.