Dragon Age 2 - Two armor and an extra sword to unlock
More extra items for Hawke
In addition to all the equipment that you can get by playing the Dragon Age 2 campaign, as we will see now, there is a sword and two extra armor that cannot be obtained simply by playing. Here's what you need to do:
Armatura Blood Dragon
To get this bonus armor all you need is a Dragon Age Origins save.
Armtura at Ser Isaac
This armor is inspired by Isaac from Dead Space 2 and there are 2 different ways to get it:
1) if you have purchased Dead Space 2 NEW inside the package you will find a code that is used to unlock this armor
2) if you do not have the code, but you have the possibility to borrow Dead Space 2, do as described below.
- Create an EA account and link it to your Xbox live or PSN account
- Enter Dead Space 2 and log into the newly created EA Account from the game.
- Enter and play Dragon Age 2 and the armor will be unlocked.
To unlock this two-handed sword, simply complete the Dragon Age 2 demo while logged into the same EA account you use when playing the full game.
Once unlocked, these items will be available in a chest in your uncle's house in Kirkwall.