Maze Theory announces with a trailer Doctor Who: The Edge of Time, video game that will be released for virtual reality dedicated to the doctor protagonist of the famous television series. According to the data provided by the trailer, the release will take place in September 2019 for PS VR, HTC Vive and Oculus. Threatened by a mighty force that aims to wrest the spacetime fabric players will have the opportunity to face the classic monsters of the series and solve puzzles. Because of this threat we will be thrown to the edge of space where we will have the task of collecting gods time crystals to prevent the worst from happening. Arm yourself with a tool called Sonic screwdriver and our favorite viewer, we will have the chance to face the infamous Daleks and other old acquaintances, exploring never before seen environments of the sci-fi era Doctor Who. We leave you with the gallery dedicated to the game below, while on the cover you can enjoy the aforementioned trailer.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Kingdom Hearts the Creator Suggests the Arrival of a Port on Switch
- Sherlock Holmes the Devil S Daughter Case Solution Chain Reaction Ps4 Xbox One
- My Hero One S Justice 2 Review of the New Fighting Game Inspired by the Manga
- Witch It Review a Hide and Seek in Halloween Sauce
- Generator Marvel Future Revolution