Dead Space 3 - How to unlock extra armor and costumes [360-PS3-PC]
In deep space we change clothes very often.
In a previous guide we have already seen what are the weapons and bonus unlockables of Dead Space 3, but now it is finally time to take care of the armature.
As in the previous chapters, too Dead Space 3 features a good number of costumes / armor / skins to unlock as you keep playing. Here's what they are and what you need to do to get them.
Note: In this guide we do not cover armor that is included as a bonus in limited editions of the game or downloadable via DLC.
- Costume / Armor Eva: Unlocked in Chapter 3
- Costume / Armor Arctic survival: unlocked in chapter 9
- Costume / Armor Archaeologist: unlocked in chapter 11
- Costume / Armor Legionary: unlocked in chapter 14
- Costume / Armor Elite: unlocked in chapter 16
- Costume / Armor Engineering: Unlocked by completing the game on any difficulty level
- Costume / Armor N7 Mass Effect 3: Unlocked by having a Mass Effect 3 save (guide)
- Costume / Armor Hostile Environment: Unlocked by completing all optional missions (including Co-op)
- Costume / Armor Flight: unlocked by collecting all artifacts (guide to find them all)
- Costume / Armor Deep Dig: unlocked by collecting all the parts of the weapons (guide to find them all)
To conclude, since I always want you well satiated, here is a video that shows all the armor present in Dead Space 3 and covered in the guide, in addition to those reserved for the limited editions of the game or downloadable via DLC.