Dark Souls 3: guide to the best ending [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
As you surely already know, Dark Souls 3 has several endings for the story. In this guide we see how to get the most complicated one, the best ending of Dark Souls 3. For all the other endings, don't forget to also consult the complete guide to all the endings of Dark Souls 3.
Dark Souls 3's "best" ending is called "Conquest of Fire" and it is by far the most challenging to achieve as it is really very easy to "miss" one of the many requisites necessary to arrive at this ending.
First of all you have to remember to DO NOT cure the curse which makes your character take on the form of a zombie (hollowing), so do not heal the Dark Symbol, do not give souls to the "firekeeper" and do not use purifying stones. The only thing you are allowed to do in the game you want to achieve this ending is to regenerate the embers.
Now let's see a video with all the steps that need to be taken in the match to get to the best ending of Dark Souls 3 "Conquering Fire". Do not do anything unnecessary and aim directly at the end of the game taking care to complete the various steps indicated below as soon as possible.
Immediately after the video you will find the list that explains step by step all the things to do:
- Step 1: Recruit Yoel on the "Foot of the High Wall" bonfire deck;
- Step 2: Talk to Yoel in Firelink shrine, he will give you a level up;
- Step 3: commit suicide 8 times in a row (jumping off a cliff is fine)
- Step 4: level up 4 times from Yoel (every two deaths will make you level up by 1);
- Step 5: Yoel now dies and is replaced by Yuria in Firelink shrine. talk to Yuria (travel fast to make her appear);
- Step 6: parlate a Anri (cavaliere) al falò Halfway Fortress (area Road of Sacrifices);
- Step 7: kill the Deacons of the Deep boss (if you have difficulty follow the guide to beat all the Bosses of Dark Souls 3);
- Step 8: Talk to Anri in Firelink shrine after defeating the Deacons of the Deep.
- Step 9: Talk to Anri near the entrance to the Catacombs of Carthus after killing the guardian of the Abyss (follow the guide to beat all the Bosses of Dark Souls 3);
- Step 10: Talk to Anri later in the Catacombs (near the suspension bridge before the boss Wolnir);
- Step 11: Kill Horace in the area where the Boss Old Demon King is fought (destroy the suspension bridge to get there);
- Step 12: Go back to Anri and talk to her;
- Step 13: Talk to Anri at the Yorshka Church bonfire (Irithyll area of the Boreal valley);
- Step 14: kill the High Priest Sulyvahn (follow the guide to beat all the Bosses of Dark Souls 3);
- Step 15: Talk to Yuria in Firelink shrine.
- Step 16: Marry Anri in the room under the Anor Londo bonfire (Irithyll area of the Boreal valley);
- Step 17: Talk to Yuria for the last time in Firelink shrine.
- Step 18: continue the game until you kill the final boss "Lord of the Embers" (follow the guide to beat all the Bosses of Dark Souls 3);
After the final boss interact with the bonfire to finally activate the final "Conquest of fire", it's done !!!