Dark Souls 3: guide to beat the BOSS Gundyr the Judge [Walkthrough]
Let's see how to defeat all the bad guys Dark Souls 3: let's go lead Gundyr the Judge.
In this guide we see how to beat one of the fearsome bosses in Dark Souls III. For all the other bosses and other guides on the game, don't forget to also consult the complete guide and tricks card of Dark Souls 3.
How to kill Gundyr the Judge:
- Recommended character level: 8+
- Weapon used: long sword (starting weapon)
- Achievement / Trophy unlocked: Gundyr, the Judge
Below is a video showing the best strategy to beat this boss, followed by some tips to consider:
Iudex Gundyr is the first boss of Dark Souls 3.
It is part of the game tutorial, in fact it will be quite easy to defeat. To start the fight with him you will first have to pull the sword out of his chest. Attack him immediately as soon as he comes to life, so that you can take away a good chunk of his health before he gets up.
About mid-battle Gundyr will transform and become more aggressive, but at the same time he will also become completely vulnerable to attack. His attacks can be parried with a shield, or simply dodged.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Duke Nukem Forever Trophy Guide Ps3
- The Director of Star Wars the Last Jedi Comments on Scorsese S Words on the Marvel Movies
- Hearthstone Dragons in the Battlegrounds and Many New Features
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pc Version Requirements Revealed at Night City Wire
- Amber Heard Faces Jail for Falsifying Evidence Against Johnny Depp