The condition for unlocking this mission of cyberpunk 2077, license plate title CD Project Red of which you find our review here, is to have completed Life During Wartime, and the second level of Reputation in the City, or in Westbrook or Heywood. You will receive a call from Elizabeth Peralez, then go in the direction of the indicator, then get in the car to meet her with her husband. Accept the assignment to explore the records of braindance. So here's how Complete Cyberpunk 2077's I Fought the Law side mission.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete Guide to All Cyberpsychopaths
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete Guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
Before taking any action it is advisable to review the entire sequence, then examine three clues. The first is the mayor's conversation with the deputy, audio level starting at 00:15, especially the Red Queen's Race quote. Then the video, level 01:00, where the killer walks through the gate. Finally, the surveillance screen near the gate, level 01:02, which has a malfunction. Finally go out and talk to Jefferson in front of his AV, and when they're gone, call Detective River Ward. Then go to Chubby Buffalo's and take a seat at River's table, then get into his car in the passenger seat.
You will be offered two options, the first is mandatory, namely meet River's informer, the other is optional, ie meeting the assassin's boss. Let's start with the optional choice. Go to the opposite side of the Japan Town market to see Christine Markov standing at her stall. Head back to River's car where a surprise awaits you, two Tyger Claws are waiting for you. If you want River to take care of it, you have to lag a little behind. If, on the other hand, you are involved, know that the situation will degenerate, unless you have the life of the street background that will allow you the option of dialogue more appropriate to the situation. Anyway River will ask you to accompany him to his informer, whereupon you can drive there with him or on your own. The detective's informant is in a sex shop in Vista del Rey, contact the salesman named Neil and react when he tries to escape by chasing him or intercept him in the next alley.
So question him, after which River will want to go to the Red Queen's Race, and if you like, you can accompany him. Since the entrance is hidden in a protected warehouse of the Animals, you will be able to enter through a door in the container that is in the center of the warehouse. When you are in the club you have to go check the computers in the office downstairs, and of course there are Animals nearby. After you have found recordings in computer files, go out and accept the detective's offer. Go back to the Chubby Buffalo's parking lot and talk to River and a colleague named Han, then call Elizabeth Peralez who will invite you to her house on Charter Hill. Use the intercom, go up the elevator, arrived at the attic, sit on the sofa to discuss, finally get out of the house and so the mission will end.