cyberpunk 2077 is finally here! The mammoth action GDR di CD Projekt RED has been waiting for eight years and, after not a few postponements, it is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia and on next-gen consoles, PlayStation 5 e Xbox Series X / S, through backward compatibility. As you surely know, the extraordinary Cyberpunk-style open world recreated by the Polish team contains a multitude of activities and secrets to discover. As in every title, here too you can find some special weapons and clothes, but also some really interesting cars.
In this guide we will explain where to find the Samurai jacket Porsche 911 and the gun Malorian Arms 3516, the strongest firearm of the entire Cyberpunk 2077. All these items are those used by the legendary Johnny Silverhand (interpreted by Keanu Reeves). In case you want to know some more details about the game, we refer you to our section dedicated to the title of CD Projekt RED, where you can read several useful articles to set you up in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, we also attach below all our guides on the game .
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete Guide to All Cyberpsychopaths
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete Guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that by reading the following text you may run into some minor and / or major spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding different playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to continue only and exclusively if you have completely completed the game plot, or if you are not influenced by possible spoilers.
Samurai jacket by Johnny Silverhand in Cyberpunk 2077
To get the Samurai Jacket you will have to complete the side mission "Sack" ("Chippin In"). To unlock this mission, you'll need to play the Rogue Amenderson questline. Simply complete the mission and you will be rewarded with the jacket of the extraordinary Johnny Silverhand.
Porsche 911 of Johnny Silverhand
As with the Samurai Jacket, to get this fabulous car you will also have to follow the Rogue questline. Unlike the jacket though, you may miss the Porsche 911 if you select the wrong choices. At the end of the side mission "Sack" ("Chippin In"), you will have to choose to spare Grayson's life.
Johnny Silverhand Malorian Arms 3516 pistol
This is undoubtedly the best firearm in the game, or one of the strongest at the moment, and luckily for you, getting it will be a breeze. In fact, as for the other two objects, you just need to complete the secondary mission "Sack" ("Chippin In").