How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6X. Even if the Huawei Honor is a great device, with TOP-of-the-range features, it too can create some problems for us, and if the problem it created us is great and it is unsolvable for us, then we just have to do Hard Reset on Huawei Honor 6X.
Hard Reset deletes all data on Huawei Honor 6X and brings it back to when it left the factory, thus erasing all your precious files such as your photos, videos, songs, system settings and much more.
If you do not intend to lose the data on your Huawei Honor 6X you just have to backup the data on your smartphone. Read this tutorial if you don't know how to backup Huawei Honor 6X.
The causes for getting to do a hard reset on Huawi Honor 6X can be many. Your phone consumes a lot of battery and you can't understand why? Or it has been running slow for a few days and you don't know how to fix it.
Come fare Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6X
A Hard Reset solves most of the problems encountered on an Android device. We are not interested in knowing the causes, but we are interested in knowing the solution, which you can find below. Below you will find two procedures, choose the one that is easier for you even if both are.
You may be interested in: Huawei Honor 6X USB Driver
- Let's start by turning off the device by holding down the power button for a short time.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up buttons + the power button for a few moments.
- Let go of the buttons as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select the “wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys, and confirm with the power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with the power button.
- Finally, accept the “reboot system now” option using the power button.
You have just successfully performed the hard reset on your Huawei Honor 6X.
It may interest you: How to Unlock Huawei Honor 6X Bootloader
- At first, press and hold the power key for a short time to turn on the phone.
- Then go to the Menu and select the Settings.
- Then go to Backup and reset and select Restore data as it was when it came from the factory.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation by tapping Erase everything.
You have thus performed the reset as when leaving the factory via the settings menu.