Are you ready, do you hold the phone in your hand? Well then let's see come fare Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite. Reset Honor 9 Lite it's a fairly simple process. There are various methods for reset Honor 9 Lite, we will use the best known and above all the simplest ones.
There comes a time in the life of an Android device that we can't escape, and that moment is when we need to reset our device. The phone does not run smoothly as before, advertising banners suddenly appear, the battery runs out quickly ... you just have to run a Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite.
You have installed an application that has shocked your phone, don't worry with this procedure you can restore 90% of the problems that you can have with an Android device. Before moving on to the procedure, make sure that you have created a backup of all the data stored on your phone because the reset will erase everything, including the music files or photos you have stored on your phone, the apps and their settings.
Come fare Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite
How to reset Honor 9 Lite via the settings app
Every Android phone has a built-in factory reset tool. As you may have guessed, it's in the Settings app.
- Launch the app Settings.
- Scroll down to the option 'System'in the settings menu.
- Once inside, tap on the 'Reset'that appears at the bottom of the list.
- Tap on "Factory data reset ". Pay attention to the warning, which says that it will erase all data stored on your Honor 9 Lite.
- Check the box "Clear internal memory”If you want to delete everything from internal memory.
- You choose "Reset phone". It may ask you to enter your password if you have set one to unlock your device. Enter the unlock code and then press the Next button.
- Now, tap "Reset phone”To reset the device.
How to restore Honor 9 Lite via recovery mode
A second method to reset Honor 9 Lite is to use recovery mode.
- First of all, switch off the phone normally.
- To turn it on, press and hold the buttons at the same time Volume up + Power on. Don't release them until you see the EMUI logo on the screen.
- Tap the option 'Wipe data / Factory reset'.
- Now tap on the option 'Wipe data / Factory reset'to confirm the selection.
- The phone will reset and on the new screen, use the Volume Up button to scroll to "Reboot the system now". This will restart your phone normally and that's it!
Note that after resetting the Honor 9 Lite, you will need to set it up as new, just like you did when you first turned it on.