IPTV means Internet Protocol Television, it allows you to transmit TV content via your IP ( Internet Protocol ). It is the process of transmitting Internet TV programs using the Internet Protocol address. A IPTV program to watch the content. There are IPTV players that allow you to watch subscription content and there are few IPTV players that allow you to watch freely via the links you find on the internet.
IPTV players are available for Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, and almost any device that supports media streaming. There are many IPTV players available for Windows, but there are few IPTV players that can be called i best IPTV players for Windows PC. Let's talk more about the best IPTV program for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP.
- Is IPTV Illegal?
The best IPTV program for Windows
There are many IPTV players available for Windows. Each IPTV program will have a number of unique features. IPTV program with many built-in functions will be considered the best IPTV program for Windows. Here is a list of the best IPTV players available for Windows:
VLC Media Player
One of the most used media players in the world VLC Media Player. In addition to managing your local files, VLC Media Player has the function of broadcasting IPTV content as well. VLC Media Player is considered to be the best multimedia program as it is free to use and has the ability to stream any multimedia content as well.
How to use VLC as an IPTV program?
- Download and open VLC Media Player.
- Click the Media tab in the top menu bar.
- Select Open Network Stream in the Media tab.
- Enter the URL of the m3u playlist and click the button "Play".
- The VLC app will now show the number of channels available in the playlist.
Choose the channel you want to watch and enjoy watching IPTV via VLC Media Player.
- Are IPTV subscriptions legal?
MyIPTV is another best IPTV program available for Windows PC. It is an excellent multimedia program that contains EPG (Electronic Program Guide) to select and play TV channels. Once the application is downloaded, you just need to load the m3u playlist and start streaming the content immediately. MyIPTV has the ability to record and download the contents available through m3u playlists.
How to use MyIPTV Player?
- Open the Microsoft Store page.
- Close MyIPTV Player.
- Click on the MyIPTV app available and click on the “Download” button.
- The app will start downloading and will be installed on your PC.
- Open the MyIPTV app.
- click on Settings -> Add new playlist and EPG source.
- Enter the details and click Add EPG Source.
- You will now be able to find the contents on the main screen.
These are the steps required to use MyIPTV Player on Windows.
- How to install IPTV on LG Smart TV
TV Player HD
HD TV Player is one of the best IPTV players for Windows. It is available directly in the Microsoft stores and, therefore, you can easily install it on your Windows desktop. Unlike MyIPTV, TV Player HD contains over 2000 live TV channels. This application is considered to be the best IPTV program for sports. From news to comics, everything is available in this application.
How to use TV Player HD?
- Install the application from the Microsoft Store.
- Once installed, launch the application.
- You will find a list of countries in the list in the application.
- Choose what you want to see.
- The list of TV channels of those countries will be displayed. Choose the channel you want to watch.
The TV Player HD application will start playing content with its built-in multimedia program.
Kodi Media Player
Kodi is more than a multimedia program. It helps you both online and offline. After many struggles, Kodi is now officially available in all stores. You can install Kodi directly from the Microsoft Store. To play live TV on Kodi, you need to enter the m3u playlist in the application. Kodi does not stream any content by itself. It transmits everything that the user enters as input.
- How to install IPTV on Kodi
How to use Kodi as an IPTV program?
- Download and install Kodi from the official site.
- In the side menu bar, click "TV or Radio".
- Enter the m3u playlist you want to stream.
- Click on "Play".
The Kodi app will now show the list of available channels. Choose the channel you want to watch and start streaming.
- The best IPTV apps for your Android device
The above are i best IPTV players for Windows PC. The same usage procedure is applicable to all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
By installing the best IPTV program for Windows, you can enjoy live TV shows… even in HD quality.
- Come installare Smart IPTV su Amazon Fire Stick
- How to install IPTV on Smart TV? [Updated 2019]