Looking for a metodo per convertor BMP to JPG? OK. Then this article is for you, read how to convert your BMP images to JPG format. Below are three metodis per convertor BMP to JPG.
Convert BMP to JPG using Microsoft Paint
Use Microsoft Paint for convert BMP format to JPG it is one of the simpler ways, however, please be aware that this method does not work if you are using Microsoft XP.
So let's read the steps through which you can convert BMP to JPG using Microsoft Paint.
- Click on the Windows search box and type "Paint" to find the drawing application on your PC.
- Click on it to open it once it appears.
- Open your BMP file in MS-Paint.
- After opening your MS-Paint image, click on the “File” option located in the upper left of the screen.
- Then open it by selecting "Save as" from the available options.
- Now you can name the file and use the Save box to select JPG as the image format.
- Now complete the conversion by clicking OK and your BMP file will be successfully converted to JPG format.
Convert BMP to JPG using a free program
Use “Third-Party Freeware” for convert BMP to JPG, it's about downloading free software and following a few simple steps.
“Easy2Convert” is one such freeware program that we recommend for convert BMP image format to JPG
- You have to install this software before going on, once installed start it on your PC.
- Now you can load the BMP file into it and select the destination folder.
- Now choose and adjust the image quality and click the Convert button.
- You need to be patient, it takes a few seconds to convert the image and once converted, the converted file will be saved in the destination folder.
Convert BMP to JPG using an online converter
This is for people who prefer to use an online conversion tool and for those who don't want to waste time installing software including freeware on their devices, so we recommend using Zamzar.com or Online-convert. com to convert files. Below are some steps to follow while using the online conversion platform.
- Initially, you can try to use one of the platforms mentioned above.
- After entering the site, you need to upload the BMP file.
- Now you can select your preferred size and other details of the converted image.
- After this procedure, click the convert button and wait a few seconds while the conversion is done.
- After that your file will be converted to JPG format.
- Now, click on the converted file and then save it to your PC.
So these are some of the best methods for convert images from BMP to JPG format and we hope the guide was useful to you.